Leading Growth Programme
What is the Leading Growth Programme?
Watch our video with Royston Guest, Programme Facilitator and Coach to learn more.
In any leadership role, you face new challenges every day and wear many different hats in the workplace. The ‘Leading Growth’ programme is designed for business owners and senior leaders who want to rise above the day-to-day and focus on accelerating their business through the next phase of growth.
The programme will run over a number of group sessions and has been designed to allow participants to complete the sessions alongside their work commitments. It consists of eight half-day morning face-to-face workshops, top and tailed with a launch event and a final 90-minute masterclass titled Maintaining Momentum.
The programme is built around a practical curriculum which features:
- A taster session;
- One hour online meet and greet session;
- Eight high impact morning sessions;
- One 90 minute Masterclass titled ‘Maintaining Momentum’ session;
- Unlimited access to Royston and the Pathways team in between the sessions.
- Peer networking opportunity to exchange experiences and knowledge with other business leaders, including lunch Q&A sessions with past attendees of the programme;
- One-to-one support from the mentor, providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan;
- A series of blended tools including; webinars, zoom sessions, white papers and online tools for you to use.
- A 12 month subscription to the Business Growth Pathway platform with over 300 hours of learning and 150 tools available at your fingertips.
Whether you’re running your own business or you’re a senior leader in an organisation, the ‘Leading Growth’ programme gives you a forum to rise above the urgent and concentrate on what’s most critical: the difficult, strategic decisions that will drive your business forward. By the end of the programme you will develop a business growth plan to help you lead your business to unlock and realise its full potential.
At the end of the Leading Growth programme you will be able to confidently say:
- I lead myself: being a great leader starts with leading self and articulating a succinct answer to questions like; why anyone should be led by you?
- I lead the business: understanding how, as a commercially savvy leader, you set the strategic business plan, understand the growth levers and all the moving parts which go into a rounded business growth strategy and how you shape a high performance culture in order to turn your vision into reality.
- I lead others: unlocking people potential by identifying what makes individuals tick and how to develop great performance in others.
The programme runs in partnership with Pathways Global and is facilitated by inspiration speaker and business leader, Royston Guest. Pathways Global is based in Jersey and specialises in growing businesses through people – hence the title for the programme; ‘Leading Growth’.
If you know about Royston Guest, have had any experience with him or his work, you know one thing above all else; he delivers. His sessions, focusing on business growth and personal transformation, are a game changing, transformational experience and his energy and enthusiasm is contagious. Royston is dedicated to making a real tangible difference.
To join the ‘Leading Growth’ programme, the applicant must:
- Be a decision maker and/or a member of the senior management team within the business, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director, Owner etc. You can either attend on your own or preferably attend with a senior leader/co-director who will be working with you on the personalisation and implementation of the ideas, strategies and tools you’ll discover. The programme is not suitable for businesses operating with one individual.
- Have been trading for more than 12 months
- Commit to attending and completing all sessions.
The start of the programme has been deliberately timed to bridge with two key milestones;
First, the continued lifting of restrictions from the pandemic and the need for businesses to be fast out of the blocks capitalising on opportunities and …
Second, if your financial year-end aligns with the calendar year-end, then it will allow you to really hone in on your growth plans for the end of 2021 and shape your growth plans for 2022, and beyond.
The Leading Growth Programme will help you create laser-beam focus on WHAT you want to achieve and HOW you are going to deliver it!
- A three-year business growth plan for your business titled; ‘Leading Growth’.
- A personalised business dashboard of performance metrics so you can keep score and measure success.
- A Built to Grow toolkit. Included with Royston Guest’s best-selling book Built to Grow, you will be provided with a number of resources and tools which are referenced to support you with the implementation and personalisation in your business 1. Strategic plan template. 2. Interactive sales map. 3. Employee value proposition. 4 Funding options report.
- A Leadership toolkit. Included with Royston Guest’s best-selling book Rise, you’ll be provided with a number of resources and tools which are referenced to support you with the implementation and personalisation in your business 1. Leadership brands tracker. 2. Questionnaire for accessing key learning styles. 3. Five Interlocking human drivers. 4 Motivational assessors. 5. Performance toolkit including performance conversations feedback and coaching.
- A 12-month subscription to the Pathways platform and business growth pathway tool. Use of the most comprehensive and advanced technology platform which provides you with everything you need to unlock your company’s full potential and unleash success for you and your business. Dynamic and data-led mentor style insights include a series of Growth Enablers, interactive 360-question insights tool and an In-depth reporting system with targeted actions. Over 270 resources, 140 hours of learning and 700 hours of learning & application. Check out Growthpathways.com
MODULE 1 : I Lead self…….Purposeful Leadership
MODULE 2 : I lead the business (Part 1)
MODULE 3 : I lead the business (Part 2)
MODULE 4 : I lead others
Applications are now open for our forthcoming cohorts. Our next programme dates:
- Taster Session on 8 June 2021
- Virtual Delegate Meet & Greet on 6 July 2021
- Half day workshops starting 7 September 2021 and finishing in December 2021 (deleivered over a four month timeline)
If you are interested in learning more and applying for the Leading Growth Programme, please contact [email protected]
The course investment is £1500 per delegate, however since places are heavily subsidised by Skills Jersey your investment is £375.00 per delegate.
What participants say
“I’ve been to conferences all over the world but this programme is one of the best ones I’ve been on.” Trevor Griggs, Advisa Wealth
“I think in one way or another, we’re all going to be reflecting on our businesses right now and this course really guides you correctly through the process to do that.” Tim Crowley, La Mare Wine Estate
Listen to our podcast: We spoke to Sam Watts from Orchid Communications and Graeme Smith about leading through change. They discussed everything from what makes a great business leader through to developing the necessary skills, and how the leaders of tomorrow may look