De-escalation of Jersey’s COVID-19 measures
The Government of Jersey have announced a phased approach to the de-escalation of Jersey’s COVID-19 measures, and they have agreed the following:
- mask legislation will be removed from 00:01 on Tuesday 1 February
- working from home guidance ends at 00:01 on Tuesday 1 February
- the legal requirement for businesses to collect contact details for contact tracing purposes ends at 00:01 on Tuesday 1 February
- government-led contact tracing in the community, businesses, and schools ends on Monday 7 February
Other updated measures are:
- all requirements under the Safer Travel Policy will be removed on Monday 7 February
- mandatory isolation requirement for people who test positive will be removed and replaced with guidance by Thursday 31 March
- guidance on Lateral Flow testing will be amended – to recommend twice weekly home-testing by all Islanders and daily home testing for those attending schools and healthcare settings
- all COVID-19 legislation will be reviewed and removed as required.
You can read the full announcement here.
If you are seeking business advice you can access our services in a different ways depending on the nature of your needs. Two of the services offered are:
- Business Information Service –we share knowledge and information by providing answers to specific questions about starting up or running a business in Jersey.
- Business Advisory Support – for those times when independent advice or a confidential sounding board is needed, our business advisors will share their expertise and connect to the best specialist or programme support.