Minimizing Waste & Energy Costs
Limit environmental impact and save money
Are you looking for ways to reduce your costs or improve your business practices to increase profits and productivity? Reducing energy and resource use could help your business save money, be competitive and reduce its environmental impact.
The eco active business network is an environmental management scheme for businesses or organisations that operate in Jersey. Joining the business network shows you how to take action to lower the environmental impact of your business. Every business is different, so you can set your actions to suit your business.
Joining the network helps you and your business to:
- improve efficiency
- reduce running costs
- prevent waste
- improve business reputation
- show you follow environmental legislation
- reduce the risk of causing pollution or other negative environmental impacts
To become a member of the eco active business network, you must:
- send us your eco active business membership application
- complete the environmental legislation assessment
- agree to the terms and conditions of the network
You will need a pollution prevention plan if your business uses or stores any substances that could cause pollution on a site that you own, lease or manage.
Pick up the phone or email us to organise an appointment with one of our advisors.