This online interactive workshop, for Jersey residents, will provide the documents to incorporate and explain the administrative responsibilities for a Limited company only, legal advice will not be given.
The workshops will:
- Explain the administrative process for setting up a limited company.
- Explain how to complete the registration forms for the JFSC and Business Licencing.
- Create the Corporate Register (to be collected from Jersey Business’ office prior to the workshops).
- Explain Director & Company Secretary Responsibilities.
- Walk through the calendar of statutory requirements for administering your company.
After attending both workshops, you will have the following :
- Documents to enable you to incorporate with the JFSC and Business Licensing
- A Company register file with filled out foundation documentation – Share register etc..
- Timetable of Director and Company secretary responsibilities
- Understanding/Knowledge of Director Responsibilities
- Understanding/Knowledge of Company Secretary Responsibilities
We are unable to:
- Provide legal, financial or other professional advice to help you structure your company.
- Advice on issuing and allocating share capital.
- Actually incorporate your business, or issue a business license.
- Unable to guarantee that your business will be incorporated by the JFSC, granted a license by the States of Jersey, or provided with banking facilities from a bank.
Prior to attending you will need to:
This workshop costs £75.00 (plus Eventbrite fee) per company with a maximum of two people per company attending. Participants must be the Shareholder and/or Director of the company and a Jersey resident.