The Business Improvement Programme has a proven track record of supporting companies to deliver sustainable efficiency and productivity gains that will have a long-term impact on a business’s profitability. This initiative is an amazing opportunity to create a step-change in your business’s performance.
This event will explain the programme and you will:
- Hear how your business will benefit from participating in the Business Improvement Programme
- Get examples of the type of improvements you could make in your business
- Hear how previous participants have benefited
- Understand the programme format, the commitment that is needed from you
- Receive clear instructions on how to apply to be part of the programme
Attend this event if you:
- Lead a business
- Are keen to improve your processes to make your business as efficient as possible
- Are open to changing how your teams work to improve collaboration within your business
- Are committed to developing the skills of individuals and teams across your organisation
What type of business will benefit from being on the Business Improvement Programme? Whether you are a small two-person retail or hospitality business or a large engineering or construction company you will have processes that need tightening up or completely redesigning. So, whatever size or sector you are in, if you are open to changing internal processes to make them more effective you will benefit from this programme.
Jersey Business is managing this programme and the Government of Jersey’s Customer & Local Services Department is providing funding support to bring this programme to Jersey. The programme itself will be delivered by Accelerate Ltd who have a track record of delivering business improvement initiatives across the UK achieving over £50m of tangible business benefits