Good financial records part 1
In the first of three videos Vikki Pennington of Jersey Business discusses the importance of keeping good financial records
Vikki answer the question of why is it important to keep sound financial records?
If you are in control of your finances you are in control of your business.
- Do the task of doing your weekly or monthly bookkeeping.
- Keep Records, these will help:
- Know where your company is going
- Know how much expenditure and income you have
- Give you foresight
- Understand whether your business is a going concern or can continue trading