Jersey Business provides free, independent, confidential advice and support to businesses in Jersey.
Building a prosperous business community in Jersey.
Accelerating business success.
- Respectful: We value people as individuals.
- Empowering: We share our expertise to help you achieve your goals.
- Authentic: We are professional, independent & confidential.
- Collaborative: We work as a team and we love what we do.
- Honest: We don’t shy away from difficult conversations.
What we do for you
- Inspire, challenge and support you to reach your business goals.
- Make connections that have a positive impact on your business.
- Share expertise that creates value.
How we deliver for Jersey
We have 3 strategic priorities that deliver our core purpose and build on the work we have been delivering over the past two years to support the business community during and post the Covid-19 pandemic as well as the impact of Brexit.
- Supporting entrepreneurial activity to build successful & productive businesses
- Developing more productive, resilient & sustainable industries
- Sharing knowledge and best practice
While our strategic priorities set the high-level objectives, we know that there are a number of structural challenges in Jersey’s economy that we need to overcome. As a result, we have identified six focused outcomes that will address these challenges and give us a framework within which to develop and deliver business support.
- People: Improving workplace practices to better attract, retain and develop talent to meet existing and future needs.
- Productivity: Enabling businesses to improve their operational efficiency.
- Environmental impact: Increasing awareness and understanding of environmental impact and how to reduce the carbon footprint.
- Innovation: Supporting innovation in established and new industries.
- Financial resilience: Increasing financial resilience for long term growth and sustainability.
- Information and foresighting: Sharing knowledge and data to better inform decisions making at a policy, industry and business level.
Read our 2022 business plan to see how we will deliver our support in 2022.